With the development of the economy and the improvement of life, people are beginning to pay more and more attention to health. Whether it is the elderly or the working people, health is inseparable from their daily lives. But in order to maintain a healthy body, diet is one aspect, and more important, proper exercise is required. The emergence of smart electric scooters has brought convenience to people's lives, and in the eyes of consumers, electric scooters are so attractive. The electric scooter has a stylish and lightweight design, which can be carried freely, shuttle freely, and unimpeded. Electric scooters have various selling points and are deeply loved by mainstream people.
1. We need to adjust the direction by adjusting the front and back of the body's center of gravity. If the body leans forward, the electric scooter moves forward, which is the principle of scooter movement.
2. The light weight electric scooter is improved on the basis of a wheelbarrow, driven by a motor, and the same way as the gyro controls balance. Tilt your body forward to start. Speed is controlled by the degree of inclination of the body, lean forward if you want to accelerate, and lean backward if you want to slow down.
3. When we are on the urban electric scooter, the two wheels of the electric scooter replace our feet, and the body is like a steering wheel. The car body is very similar to the body's balance system. When our center of gravity is tilted forward, the intelligent system will automatically sense and accurately drive the wheels to move forward. In this way, the balance is maintained and the lightweight electric scooter moves forward.
4. The working principle of an electric scooter is called the "dynamic balance" principle; sometimes it is also called a "somatosensory car" because it can sense changes in the body's center of gravity and change the driving state due to changes in the driver's posture; sometimes it is called a "thinking car" because it can intelligently sense the change of the user's center of gravity and is as intelligent as a robot.
5. The scooter needs power supply during the driving process, which is very power-saving. It is safe and convenient because it can rely on the human body to move during the driving process.