Electric scooter is another new product form of skateboarding after the traditional skateboarding. Electric scooters can save energy, charge fast and long service life. The whole vehicle has a beautiful appearance, convenient operation and safer driving. Thus, it is definitely a very suitable choice for friends who like convenient life, moreover, it will add more fun to life.
The life span of lead-acid batteries used in electric step scooter has a lot to do with the daily maintenance of users. Generally speaking, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. Develop the habit of charging as you use it, so that the battery is always fully charged.
2. Decide the length of the charging time according to the itinerary, control it within 4-12 hours, and do not charge for a long time.
3. If the battery is stored for a long time, it needs to be fully charged and refilled once a month.
4. Use pedals to assist when starting, uphill, and headwind.
5. When charging, use the matching charger and place it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity. Do not let water enter the charger to prevent electric shock.
Electric scooters of IU Smart are high-quality, inexpensive, and very energy-saving. They can ride more than 20 kilometers with 6 hours of electric energy and can reach a speed of up to 32 miles per hour. This is definitely a very suitable choice for friends of any age (>12 years old); Compared with electric bicycles, it is beautiful in appearance, easy to operate, and because the seat has a low center of gravity, it is safer to drive. We can expect that in the near future, electric scooters will become a popular trend, and it is bound to set off a trend of energy saving.