Golf cart cars are widely used in golf courses, villas, hotels, schools and other places. It is a very convenient short-distance media of transportation.
1. When the handlebar of the electric golf buggy is not flexible or when there are jams, dead spots or tight spots, it should be lubricated or adjusted in time. Generally butter, calcium-based or lithium-based grease are used for lubrication; during adjusting, first loosen the front fork lock nut and rotate the front fork to the upper gear. When the turning flexibility of handlebar meets the requirements, lock the front fork lock nut.
2. Insufficient air pressure in the tires of electric golf buggy will increase the friction between the tires and the road, thereby shortening the mileage. When the air pressure is insufficient, the air pressure should be added in time.
3. The toe-in adjustment of the steering wheel of the golf cart car is realized by changing the length of the steering tie rod. When the tie rod is extended, the toe-in value increases; when the tie rod is shortened, the toe-in value decreases. Loosen the locking bolts of the joints at both ends of the steering tie rod, and turn the tie rod to extend or shorten it. After proper adjustment, tighten the locking bolts of the joints at both ends of the tie rod.
4. When checking the electric golf cart circuit, turn on the power switch. The inspection contents include: whether the circuit is unblocked, whether the connectors are firmly inserted, and whether the fuse is working properly. In particular, pay attention to whether the connection between the battery output terminal and the cable is firm and reliable. Especially for the 6 seater electric golf cart. If a fault is found, it should be eliminated in time.
5. The front and rear wheels of the electric golf buggy are not flexible enough to rotate, which will increase the rotational friction and increase the power consumption, thereby reducing the mileage, which should be lubricated and maintained in time.